CBD location - CAREER PATHS AVAILABLE - friendly focused team - corporate environment!
SNAPSHOT OF WHAT YOUR NEW THE ROLE WILL ENTAIL
Full details will be provided in detail at the client interview but will include -
- Assists with mail out and ad hoc Marketing campaigns including broker support in researching potential prospects (for example)
- Client Relationship Management (CRM): takes every opportunity to pass on referrals to appropriate person or division and if applicable, manages the Branch new business rota
- Manage the branch inbox, faxes and website enquires and respond in a timely manner
- Arrange meetings as required by the Branch or Operations Manager and ensure room bookings are made and if applicable, refreshments/catering provided and kept tidy at all times
- Be the first point of contact for property management issues, for example building access cards, log service calls, diarise and arrange annual fire safety checks
- Maintain branch staff list and arrange the photos for new team members
- Manage the use of branch merchandising equipment
- Order stationery and kitchen/catering supplies as required
- Other general office and administration tasks which may include data entry, banking or any other reasonable duties as required.
- Monitors incoming client calls (both internal/external) in a professional and proficient manner
- Ensure all messages are taken accurately and forwarded to appropriate staff members in a timely manner
- Manages all incoming / outgoing mail and couriers, including daily distribution of the mail to the team
- Manages archiving requirement
WHO YOU'LL BE WORKING WITH
Reports to the Operations Manager and works with a friendly, focused, high performing team.
VITAL QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE FOR THE ROLE
It is preferable you have recent corporate reception experience.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & SOFTWARE KNOWLEDGE
Great verbal and written communication skills. A good level of Microsoft office skills.
YOUR NEW COMPANY
Located in the Perth CBD they are a part of an international organization.
A LITTLE ABOUT IMPLICOR & THE PROCESS
You are important!
We read every application.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further information, to discuss the role and client. Shortlisting occurs daily.
Please add us to your safe sender list so you receive emails & texts.
Everyone will be advised of the outcome of their application.
We are a recruitment agency and don't accept applications from other agencies.
Implicor was founded in 1991. We are a consistent and process driven recruitment agency. We strive for a happy and contented employee-employer relationship. Our success rate is 99% within the warranty/guarantee period.
The name, Implicor, is based on the Latin word for "employ, employer and employee" all vital to the recruitment process and the art of employment.
Follow Implicor on Linkedin and Facebook. Resources, Blogs & Testimonials are on our website www.implicor.com.au